Quantcast

[myxwiki] new wiki request

Rajesh Sharma
Hi Xwiki,

GDN is a non-profit organization based in India that conducts research to
improve well-being of poor people in developing countries and work with
local research agencies to inform better policies to the local government.

We’d like to create a wiki for researchers and policy makers to collaborate
and share their ideas to inform better policies to the local government.
Thank you!

Owner Name: gdni

Wiki Name: gdni

Thank you!

Re: [myxwiki] new wiki request

I can't find any gdni user on myxwiki.org. Note that you have to register
your self so that we can associate the wiki to your user.

On Thu, May 4, 2017 at 12:41 PM, Rajesh Sharma <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Xwiki,
>
> GDN is a non-profit organization based in India that conducts research to
> improve well-being of poor people in developing countries and work with
> local research agencies to inform better policies to the local government.
>
> We’d like to create a wiki for researchers and policy makers to collaborate
> and share their ideas to inform better policies to the local government.
> Thank you!
>
> Owner Name: gdni
>
> Wiki Name: gdni
>
> Thank you!

Re: [myxwiki] new wiki request

Rajesh Sharma
Hi Thomas,

I have registered gdni on Xwiki. Kindly help in hosting the same.

Thanks,
Gdni

On May 4, 2017 6:32 PM, "Thomas Mortagne" <[hidden email]> wrote:

I can't find any gdni user on myxwiki.org. Note that you have to register
your self so that we can associate the wiki to your user.

On Thu, May 4, 2017 at 12:41 PM, Rajesh Sharma <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Xwiki,
>
> GDN is a non-profit organization based in India that conducts research to
> improve well-being of poor people in developing countries and work with
> local research agencies to inform better policies to the local government.
>
> We’d like to create a wiki for researchers and policy makers to
collaborate
> and share their ideas to inform better policies to the local government.
> Thank you!
>
> Owner Name: gdni
>
> Wiki Name: gdni
>
> Thank you!