[myxwiki] new wiki

hel-o
Hi,

had my own xwiki where i wrote my diploma thesis. Got server problems and have to move on :)

Would like to have a xwiki instance again for my wiki (subject, -> semantic web, knowledge management, web 2.0 and some personal stuff)

My user name on myxwiki.org is hel. My preffered servername is semantic-web.myxwiki.org

Thanks
hel.
semantic-web.hel.at
hel@hel.at

Re: [myxwiki] new wiki

Paul Libbrecht
Interesting... could you ever think of letting xwiki be an editor for
nodes of an ontology?
I believe there would be very strong advantages and there's this
practice of documenting ontology nodes for which edition in xwiki
would be most appropriate.

paul

Le 26-avr.-10 à 22:53, hel-o a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> had my own xwiki where i wrote my diploma thesis. Got server
> problems and
> have to move on :)
>
> Would like to have a xwiki instance again for my wiki (subject, ->
> semantic
> web, knowledge management, web 2.0 and some personal stuff)
>
> My user name on myxwiki.org is hel. My preffered servername is
> semantic-web.myxwiki.org
>
> Thanks
> hel.
>
> -----
> semantic-web.hel.at

smime.p7s (2K) Download Attachment

Re: [myxwiki] new wiki

hel-o
Yes, i think xwiki could be a good editor for semantic applications but in fact i'm no programmer and cannot help here.

For xwiki i contribute in some documentation and translation issues.

XWiki was used in the Nepomuk project (http://nepomuk.semanticdesktop.org) but i think only for documentation purposes. No semantification of xwiki here too :(

Still i think it would be possible
hel.
semantic-web.hel.at