(no subject)

Matthew Conway
Is it possible to have different permissions on a object Vs the page
the object lives on?
For example, if I have an instance of a custom class attached to a
page, can I allow users to edit the page, but prevent them from
editing (or even viewing) the object?

Matt

Re: [xwiki-users]

Ludovic Dubost

No this is not possible..  This will need some design to be done well if
we want to improve this.
You should open a task in JIRA and we can start discussing implementing
this..

Ludovic