(no subject)

Matthew Conway
Shouldn't the velocity macro $xwiki.getRequestUrl() return a url
thats been passed through a URLFactory?
I'm having a issue with the editrights.vm page creating a redirect
that goes to the wrong place.
If I'm correct on this, then should it be com.xpn.xwiki.api.XWiki
that passes it through the URLFactory, or should com.xpn.xwiki.XWiki
do it, i.e. does changing it in the impl class cause any side
effects, e.g. in Utils.prepareContext() or XWikiHibernateStore?

Matt