org.hibernate.StaleObjectStateException: Row was updated or deleted by another transaction

ncg

org.hibernate.StaleObjectStateException: Row was updated or deleted by another transaction

ncg
Hi,

I've tried to install (with extension manager) FullCalendar Application
in XWiki 4.1.3.

The installation crashed (because of a column value too small in
xwikilargestrings table), so I tried to install again with the .xar.

It's impossible to import Calendar.JQuery. I've the error message :

Wrapped Exception:

org.hibernate.StaleObjectStateException: Row was updated or deleted by
another transaction (or unsaved-value mapping was incorrect):
[com.xpn.xwiki.objects.LargeStringProperty#<?xml version="1.0"
encoding="UTF-8"?>

<code></code>

]

        at
org.hibernate.persister.entity.AbstractEntityPersister.check(AbstractEnt
ityPersister.java:1950)

        at
org.hibernate.persister.entity.AbstractEntityPersister.update(AbstractEn
tityPersister.java:2594)

        at
org.hibernate.persister.entity.AbstractEntityPersister.updateOrInsert(Ab
stractEntityPersister.java:2494)

        at
org.hibernate.persister.entity.AbstractEntityPersister.update(AbstractEn
tityPersister.java:2821)

Any idea to resolve this problem ?

Thank you

Best regards