parsing error

Istvan Soos-3
Hello again!

Thank you for your fast customization help, but I've managed to produce
a very sad (show-stopper) parsing error. I'm using XWiki with postgresql
database, and all encoding is set to UTF-8. It works fine, stores and
shows the accentuated letters fine, exception the letters out of the
ISO-8852-1. This is the error log:

        at org.apache.commons.jrcs.rcs.ArchiveParserTokenManager.getNextToken(ArchiveParserTokenManager.java:800)
        at org.apache.commons.jrcs.rcs.ArchiveParser.jj_consume_token(ArchiveParser.java:558)
        at org.apache.commons.jrcs.rcs.ArchiveParser.text(ArchiveParser.java:429)
        at org.apache.commons.jrcs.rcs.ArchiveParser.archive(ArchiveParser.java:102)
        at org.apache.commons.jrcs.rcs.ArchiveParser.load(ArchiveParser.java:55)
        at org.apache.commons.jrcs.rcs.Archive.(Archive.java:230)
        at com.xpn.xwiki.doc.XWikiDocument.setArchive(XWikiDocument.java:475)
        ... 60 more

It has stored the hungarian o-double-acute (ő) character fine in the
postgresql database (I can query it, it is correct), but the
http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/edit/XWiki/EditToolbar editor page
throws the previous exception.

What could be a possible problem? Where can I dig in the codes, to give
full unicode support for the parser. Unfortunatelly this (the error of
handling Hungarian characters) is show-stopper for me. If it could
work, I'd provide a Hungarian translation of the static messages. Thank
you for your help:

        Istvan

Re: parsing error

jeremi joslin
Hi,
Have you read this page :
http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Dev/CharactersSets

Jérémi

On 4/26/06, Istvan Soos <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello again!
>
> Thank you for your fast customization help, but I've managed to produce
> a very sad (show-stopper) parsing error. I'm using XWiki with postgresql
> database, and all encoding is set to UTF-8. It works fine, stores and
> shows the accentuated letters fine, exception the letters out of the
> ISO-8852-1. This is the error log:

>         at org.apache.commons.jrcs.rcs.ArchiveParserTokenManager.getNextToken(ArchiveParserTokenManager.java:800)
>         at org.apache.commons.jrcs.rcs.ArchiveParser.jj_consume_token(ArchiveParser.java:558)
>         at org.apache.commons.jrcs.rcs.ArchiveParser.text(ArchiveParser.java:429)
>         at org.apache.commons.jrcs.rcs.ArchiveParser.archive(ArchiveParser.java:102)
>         at org.apache.commons.jrcs.rcs.ArchiveParser.load(ArchiveParser.java:55)
>         at org.apache.commons.jrcs.rcs.Archive.(Archive.java:230)
>         at com.xpn.xwiki.doc.XWikiDocument.setArchive(XWikiDocument.java:475)
>         ... 60 more
>
> It has stored the hungarian o-double-acute (ő) character fine in the
> postgresql database (I can query it, it is correct), but the
> http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/edit/XWiki/EditToolbar editor page
> throws the previous exception.
>
> What could be a possible problem? Where can I dig in the codes, to give
> full unicode support for the parser. Unfortunatelly this (the error of
> handling Hungarian characters) is show-stopper for me. If it could
> work, I'd provide a Hungarian translation of the static messages. Thank
> you for your help:
>
>         Istvan

Blog: http://www.jeremi.info
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/profile?viewProfile=&key=1437724
Project Manager XWiki: http://www.xwiki.org
skype: jeremi23 -- msn et gtalk : [hidden email]