particular page would not save w/o error

particular page would not save w/o error

kenk-3

Hi,

I'm using v0.9.842 on tomcat 4.1.31 with j2sdk1.4.2_06 and postgresql 7.3.5:

I had been editing and building a page thru the bin/edit function over days without problem, then today it would throw the errors below after every save even tho it still made the changes (most of the time).

I tried cutting down the size of the page but finally tried saving a blank page and still got the error so I do not think it was from my mix of wiki syntax and html or html-area generated content that caused the errors.

And, during this whole period I was still able to create and edit other pages than the one I had trouble with.  I finally deleted the page, and recreated it w/ a different name but same content and it's fine now.

I had restarted the db server and tomcat but that had no effect.

Does anyone know what this might be?  thx in adv  -ken

here's the generic-looking error:

Wrapped Exception: Could not execute JDBC batch update
com.xpn.xwiki.XWikiException: Error number 3201 in 3: Exception while saving document Csdg.WebAppServersAsRPMs
Wrapped Exception: Could not execute JDBC batch update
        at com.xpn.xwiki.store.XWikiHibernateStore.saveXWikiDoc(XWikiHibernateStore.java:540)
        at com.xpn.xwiki.store.XWikiHibernateStore.saveXWikiDoc(XWikiHibernateStore.java:557)
        at com.xpn.xwiki.store.XWikiCacheStore.saveXWikiDoc(XWikiCacheStore.java:77)
        at com.xpn.xwiki.XWiki.saveDocument(XWiki.java:560)
        at com.xpn.xwiki.XWikiService.actionSave(XWikiService.java:445)
        at com.xpn.xwiki.web.ViewEditAction.execute(ViewEditAction.java:155)
        at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionPerform(RequestProcessor.java:421)
        at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:226)
        at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1164)
        at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doPost(ActionServlet.java:415)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:716)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:809)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:200)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:146)

[snip]

...sorry at this point I can't do a debug.

Re: particular page would not save w/o error

Ludovic Dubost

There should have been a more detailed error below to first set of errors..
It's difficult to find out the cause of your problem without the more
detailed error

Ludovic