permissions changed?

Hiller, Dean
permissions changed?

Using admin, I installed a email notify plugin and I changed default edit mode to wysiwig.  My user dhiller no can no longer edit any documents.  I did not change any of the permissions.  This is getting quite frustrating.

thanks for any ideas on how to debug this problem,
dean

Re: permissions changed?

I'm not sure what's wrong.
However, the wysiwyg mode should not be used. It will be replaced in the
next version by a new WYSIWYG editor that will be much more usable

Ludovic