photo clarity problems?

Bubulina

 hi. i have attached a photo to my page...(the photo clarity is very high) and when seen in xwiki...it looks very unclear. does anybody knows why this happends? it's very strange. i made a image map for it but i have to add that i did nothing to the photo clarity, pixel etc..just upload it for an image map and when attached to xwiki...it;s unclear.

Take care ,
    Gabriela Radu :)
www.gabrielaradu.com

Re: photo clarity problems?

Shiva Shankar
Hi
This could be because XWiki uses HTML image resizing, for creating thumbnails and such. There is no server side software that resizes the image and hence the quality suffers.
I had asked this some time back. You could search the archives.
Shiva

Gabriela Radu wrote