please!!! how do I debug this(where do I start in the code)?

please!!! how do I debug this(where do I start in the code)?

Hiller, Dean
please!!! how do I debug this(where do I start in the code)?

So, I got XWiki Access Rights, and go to my XWiki.XWikiAllGroup which should contain all registered users from what I understand, and I do see XWiki.dhiller is on the list of that group.

So, I see this
Groups: XWiki.XWikiAllGroup
Access Levels: edit, comment
Users: <none>
Allow/Deny: Allow

This used to work great, but then something happened and XWiki.dhiller can no longer edit any page.  I change the above stuff so Users: field contains XWiki.dhiller and he can then edit any document he wants again.  This makes no sense, he was already part of that group, but I had to specifically allow him to edit pages.  All my users are locked out of the wiki now from editing and I can't figure out why.  Where do I start to debug this issue?

thanks,
dean

Re: please!!! how do I debug this(where do I start in the code)?

Ludovic Dubost

This might be a cache issue. You might want to restart your server or
call a page that has

$xwiki.flushCache()

as the content of the page

Ludovic