problem with panels

pierrick.bena
Hi!

I have a problem with the display of my panels.

I have several panels in the Panels Organizer of my space "Blog" and I
tried to drag and drop a panel "TestPanel" in the left-side column of
the screen.
When I checked the result in the Blog, I saw that the displayed panel
was the one just before "TestPanel" in the Panels Organizer's list !

This problem occurs each time I try to do this.

I need help please.

Thanks

Pierrick

Re: problem with panels

First of all you need to specify what version of XWiki you are using (also
the browser may be necessary ). Is it 4.3?
The place where we have issues related to Panels is
https://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XWIKI/component/11222

You should also check:
Administration -> Look&Feel -> Panel Wizard
and
Administration -> Look&Feel -> Page Elements -> Panels
and see what values you have and if TestPanel is in that list.