[proposal] 2 new xwiki-contrib projects.

[proposal] 2 new xwiki-contrib projects.

Caleb James DeLisle
Hi,

I'd like to move two projects from my namespace to xwiki-contrib.
The first is XWiki.TableEdit which is described better in an email which I just wrote.
The other is jquery-sheet-amd which is an Asynchronous Module Definition wrapper
around jquery.sheet which allows it to play nicely as an AMD module.
I'd like to move both to xwiki-contrib repository since xwiki-contrib-tableedit
relies on jquery-sheet-amd.

WDYT?

Caleb

For review:

https://github.com/cjdelisle/xwiki-contrib-tableedit

https://github.com/cjdelisle/jquery-sheet-amd

Re: [proposal] 2 new xwiki-contrib projects.

Jérôme Velociter
Le 09/01/13 03:32, Caleb James DeLisle a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to move two projects from my namespace to xwiki-contrib.
> The first is XWiki.TableEdit which is described better in an email which I just wrote.
> The other is jquery-sheet-amd which is an Asynchronous Module Definition wrapper
> around jquery.sheet which allows it to play nicely as an AMD module.
> I'd like to move both to xwiki-contrib repository since xwiki-contrib-tableedit
> relies on jquery-sheet-amd.
>
> WDYT?

+1

Jerome

On 01/08/2013 09:32 PM, Caleb James DeLisle wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to move two projects from my namespace to xwiki-contrib.
> The first is XWiki.TableEdit which is described better in an email which I just wrote.
> The other is jquery-sheet-amd which is an Asynchronous Module Definition wrapper
> around jquery.sheet which allows it to play nicely as an AMD module.
> I'd like to move both to xwiki-contrib repository since xwiki-contrib-tableedit
> relies on jquery-sheet-amd.
>
> WDYT?

+1.

http://purl.org/net/sergiu

On Jan 9, 2013, at 3:32 AM, Caleb James DeLisle <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to move two projects from my namespace to xwiki-contrib.
> The first is XWiki.TableEdit which is described better in an email which I just wrote.
> The other is jquery-sheet-amd which is an Asynchronous Module Definition wrapper
> around jquery.sheet which allows it to play nicely as an AMD module.
> I'd like to move both to xwiki-contrib repository since xwiki-contrib-tableedit
> relies on jquery-sheet-amd.
>
> WDYT?

Sounds great, thanks Caleb!

PS: haven't tried your new TableEdit one yet but I'm eager to!

Re: [proposal] 2 new xwiki-contrib projects.

+1

On Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 3:32 AM, Caleb James DeLisle