query among objects

roberto crucco
Hello everybody, i'm novice with xwiki and I need to make a project for thesis reservations.

I need to put in relationship one each other tables named "teacher" (teacher_id, name, surname and so on) and "student" (registration_number, name, surname and so on) with the table "thesis" (thesis_id, title, teacher_id (who is publisher), registration number (of student) and so on) with some query that links tables among them.

Now i put them in three different classes (named teacher, student and thesis) and try to link them with livetable but with no success.

Any suggestions will be appreciated
thanks,
regards
Robert