reopening myxwiki.org

Eugen Colesnicov
Please, reopen my xwiki: etvc.myxwiki.org
After reopenning I will do all necessary steps:
a) close free registration
b) delete spam users

Thanks beforehand!
Eugen Colesnicov

Re: reopening myxwiki.org

Guillaume Fenollar-2
Hi Eugen,

I reopened your wiki on myxwiki.org.

I cannot really see the reason it has been shut though, since you don't
have any spam user or huge history. I'll maybe find something problematic
with your wiki in the upcoming weeks, but until then, enjoy your wiki and
sorry for the inconvenience.

Guillaume

> Please, reopen my xwiki: etvc.myxwiki.org
> After reopenning I will do all necessary steps:
> a) close free registration
> b) delete spam users
>
> Thanks beforehand!
> Eugen Colesnicov

Re: reopening myxwiki.org

Eugen Colesnicov
Guillaume Fenollar-2 wrote
I reopened your wiki on myxwiki.org.

I cannot really see the reason it has been shut though, since you don't
have any spam user or huge history. I'll maybe find something problematic
with your wiki in the upcoming weeks, but until then, enjoy your wiki and
sorry for the inconvenience.
Thanks Guillaume!
I already checked free registration & spam users in my wiki - all is ok. If exists some other potential issues - please inform - I will correct them.

--
Best regards
Eugen Colesnicov