revise blog publish dates

pinkerp
I am deploying a new blog and authored a bunch of entries to get the
content going.  I wanted to 're-order' these - essentially, I wanted to
ensure that when people view them, certain ones are (right now) at the
top.  To do this I need to revise the date/time that the blog entry was
"published".  I can't seem to change this information - can someone
point me in the right direction here?

Paul Pinkerton

KnowledgeNow Project Lead

[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>

Association of Community Legal Clinics of Ontario

416-847-1418 or 1-866-965-1416x 5177

www.aclco.org <http://www.aclco.org>

Re: revise blog publish dates

On 25 Nov 2013 at 22:27:43, Paul Pinkerton (ACLCO) ([hidden email]) wrote:

I am deploying a new blog and authored a bunch of entries to get the
content going. I wanted to 're-order' these - essentially, I wanted to
ensure that when people view them, certain ones are (right now) at the
top. To do this I need to revise the date/time that the blog entry was
"published". I can't seem to change this information - can someone
point me in the right direction here?
Yep, this is relatively easy to do:

Just go to your blog post page and edit in object mode (see http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Features/PageEditing#HAdvancedMode ). Then modify the date field for the blog object.