save with a different url?

Bubulina
Hello people,
I am using a tree and i would be interested in changing the link,url, "a href", (SAVE) of the child, when i am adding a new page as a child and saving that element.
Thank you so much :)

Take care ,
    Gabriela Radu :)
www.gabrielaradu.com

Re: save with a different url?

Tiago Rinck Caveden
On Wed, May 28, 2008 at 1:14 PM, Gabriela Radu <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello people,
> I am using a tree and i would be interested in changing the link,url, "a
> href", (SAVE) of the child, when i am adding a new page as a child and
> saving that element.

You mean the Yahoo treeview?
If it's so you can find good documentation here:
http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/treeview/

Best regards,
--
Tiago Rinck Caveden
http://caveden.multiply.com
Tiago Rinck Caveden
http://caveden.multiply.com

Re: save with a different url?

Bubulina
Hi Tiago,

I don't think i need the yahoo api.
i have to work around xwiki and the doctree jar.
for instance: $leaf.fullName gives me the root.nameofthechild
if this is the first level of children of the tree, it's correct. but if i am on >2 levels it's not.
for the second level from the tree, the first level leafs become roots for the new children that will be created. and so on for the next levels.
i have to save info for each level in a generic way. i mean to be able to save it in a dinamicaly way.
hope this makes sense... :D

Tiago Rinck Caveden <[hidden email]> wrote: On Wed, May 28, 2008 at 1:14 PM, Gabriela Radu  wrote:

> Hello people,
> I am using a tree and i would be interested in changing the link,url, "a
> href", (SAVE) of the child, when i am adding a new page as a child and
> saving that element.

You mean the Yahoo treeview?
If it's so you can find good documentation here:
http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/treeview/

Best regards,
--
Tiago Rinck Caveden
http://caveden.multiply.com

Take care ,
    Gabriela Radu :)
www.gabrielaradu.com

Re: save with a different url?

Tiago Rinck Caveden
Hello!

Oh, I'm sorry then, I don't really know what you are talking about...

On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 8:59 AM, Gabriela Radu <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Tiago,
>
> I don't think i need the yahoo api.
> i have to work around xwiki and the doctree jar.
> for instance: $leaf.fullName gives me the root.nameofthechild
> if this is the first level of children of the tree, it's correct. but if i
> am on >2 levels it's not.
> for the second level from the tree, the first level leafs become roots for
> the new children that will be created. and so on for the next levels.
> i have to save info for each level in a generic way. i mean to be able to
> save it in a dinamicaly way.
> hope this makes sense... :D
>

> Tiago Rinck Caveden <[hidden email]> wrote: On Wed, May 28, 2008 at
> 1:14 PM, Gabriela Radu  wrote:
>
> > Hello people,
> > I am using a tree and i would be interested in changing the link,url, "a
> > href", (SAVE) of the child, when i am adding a new page as a child and
> > saving that element.
>

> You mean the Yahoo treeview?
> If it's so you can find good documentation here:
> http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/treeview/
>
> Best regards,
> --
> Tiago Rinck Caveden