search behavior

viktor
[[Note: The XWiki project is switching away from this mailing list and moving to a forum: https://discourse.xwiki.org. This list will be made readonly in a few days. Please post on the forum from now on. Thanks.]]

-----
Hi All,

I have a strange behavior with search.

When I start entering the search word in the search field the auto suggestion pops up with the pages having that content, but as soon as I hit enter I receive an empty list. This happens even if I copy paste a word from an existing page.

What I want is to list the pages which containing the searched words. (Not only popping up in the auto suggestion)

XWiki is running on Apache Tomcat/8.5.15
XWiki version : XWiki Enterprise 8.4.5

Any suggestion?

Thanks for your help,
Viktor

Re: search behavior

[[Note: The XWiki project is switching away from this mailing list and moving to a forum: https://discourse.xwiki.org. This list will be made readonly in a few days. Please post on the forum from now on. Thanks.]]

-----
Hi Viktor,

> On 6 Jun 2017, at 12:10, viktor <[hidden email]> wrote:

> -----
> Hi All,
>
> I have a strange behavior with search.
>
> When I start entering the search word in the search field the auto suggestion pops up with the pages having that content, but as soon as I hit enter I receive an empty list. This happens even if I copy paste a word from an existing page.
>
> What I want is to list the pages which containing the searched words. (Not only popping up in the auto suggestion)
>
> XWiki is running on Apache Tomcat/8.5.15
> XWiki version : XWiki Enterprise 8.4.5
>
> Any suggestion?

What you want is what should happen :) Could you provide the URL to the page you get after you press Enter?

PS: Please start using the forum at https://forum.xwiki.org since we will be decommissioning this list real soon now.