search dissappeared like docs said, but can't get it back

search dissappeared like docs said, but can't get it back

Hiller, Dean
search dissappeared like docs said, but can't get it back

I followed these docs http://www.xwiki.com/xwiki/bin/view/Doc/EditRightSideMenu

to edit the right side which was a search and most recently used pages.  Like the docs said, my stuff dissappeared, but I followed the doc to bring it back, but that just shows the content I just added in the toolbar.  How do I get the search box back now that it is gone?

thanks,
dean

Re: search dissappeared like docs said, but can't get it back

Ludovic Dubost

Well if you deleted the XWiki.Toolbar page, then you need to recover it
from an existing XWiki database

Ludovic