silly question

Enrique Ferreyra
Im sure this was asked several times, but i dont see a answer...

How do i make the xwiki WebHome the initial page of my Tomcat/SunAppserver ?

Thanks, sorry

--
  A.U.S. Enrique Ferreyra
    Centro de Cómputos

Re: silly question

Ludovic Dubost

That's a tomcat feature. You add a page in webapps/ROOT/ with a redirect

Ludovic