sitemap

jon-14
Is there a sitemap function of a particular space?

Thanks.

Re: sitemap

jeremi joslin
Hi,
You can modify the mindmap generator script if your wiki is not on the
xwiki farm. It's allow to view a wiki using the parents page
relationship. Or you can use the backlinks function commited recently
by Thomas to generate a map.

I will publish the mindmap generator on xwiki.org when I go back to
france if your are interested.

Jeremi

On 8/28/05, jon <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Is there a sitemap function of a particular space?
>
> Thanks.

> http://mail.yahoo.com

portable : 06.73.20.11.49
http://www.jeremi.info
http://www.xwiki.com - http://www.moovement.com
skype: jeremi23

Re: sitemap

jon-14
thanks jeremi, please publish your mindmap generator
when u get a chance.

--- jeremi joslin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
> You can modify the mindmap generator script if your
> wiki is not on the
> xwiki farm. It's allow to view a wiki using the
> parents page
> relationship. Or you can use the backlinks function
> commited recently
> by Thomas to generate a map.
>
> I will publish the mindmap generator on xwiki.org
> when I go back to
> france if your are interested.
>
> Jeremi
>
> On 8/28/05, jon <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Is there a sitemap function of a particular space?
> >
> > Thanks.

> > Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam
> protection around
> > http://mail.yahoo.com
> >

> > --
> > You receive this message as a subscriber of the
> http://www.objectweb.org/wws
> >

> --
> portable : 06.73.20.11.49
> http://www.jeremi.info
> http://www.xwiki.com - http://www.moovement.com
> skype: jeremi23
>

> --
> You receive this message as a subscriber of the

Re: sitemap

jeremi joslin
here it is:
http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Dev/GroovyWikiMindMap

--
portable : 06.73.20.11.49
http://www.jeremi.info
http://www.xwiki.com - http://www.moovement.com
skype: jeremi23

Re: sitemap

cburleso

Could you also try to document how to use the code your posted for the benefit of all? An ideal format would be:

1. How to use the code
2. The code (snippet)
3. A working example (preview) of the results

==================================
Cody Burleson

jeremi joslin <[hidden email]>

09/03/2005 10:26 AM

Please respond to

cc
Subject
Re: [xwiki-users] sitemap

--
portable : 06.73.20.11.49
http://www.jeremi.info
http://www.xwiki.com - http://www.moovement.com
skype: jeremi23

Re: sitemap

Ludovic Dubost

BTW, I think it would make sense to create XWiki classes for Skins,
Samples and Applications, so that they are documented in a standard format..
If anybody wants to define which fields should be defined for this, I
can then do it on xwiki.org

Ludovic

On 9/3/05, Cody Burleson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Could you also try to document how to use the code your posted for the benefit of all? An ideal format would be:
>
> 1. How to use the code
> 2. The code (snippet)
> 3. A working example (preview) of the results

Done

--
portable : 06.73.20.11.49
http://www.jeremi.info
http://www.xwiki.com - http://www.moovement.com
skype: jeremi23

RE: sitemap

Lichman, Mark Eugene
Thanks for this. A funny things happened when I tried to use this on my site.

I checked out your sample page first, minmap looked good.

Followed the instructions and got the following error on my page:

A problem occured while trying to service your request. Please contact the
support if this happens again.

Detailed information:

Error number 11003 in 11: Attachment Sitemap not found
com.xpn.xwiki.XWikiException: Error number 11003 in 11: Attachment Sitemap not
found
        at com.xpn.xwiki.XWikiService.renderDownload(XWikiService.java:678)
        at com.xpn.xwiki.web.ViewEditAction.execute(ViewEditAction.java:186)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionPerform(RequestProcessor.
java:421)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:226)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1164)
        at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doGet(ActionServlet.java:397)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilt
erChain.java:252)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.
java:173)
        at
com.xpn.xwiki.web.SetCharacterEncodingFilter.doFilter(SetCharacterEncodingFilter
.java:127)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilt
erChain.java:202)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.
java:173)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:2
14)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:1
78)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:126)
        at
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:107
)
        at
        at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:825)
        at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnectio
n(Http11Protocol.java:738)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:52
6)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWorker
Thread.java:80)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:68
4)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Then, when I looked at the sample page again, I saw the same error on the
runners site!

Nothing was downloaded to my computer ass far as I know (although, this being a
networked computer some unscheduled updates may have been sent to it without my
knowledge).

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Mark

On 9/3/05, Cody Burleson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Could you also try to document how to use the code your posted for the benefit
of all? An ideal format would be:

> 1. How to use the code
> 2. The code (snippet)
> 3. A working example (preview) of the results

Done

--
portable : 06.73.20.11.49
http://www.jeremi.info
http://www.xwiki.com - http://www.moovement.com
skype: jeremi23

RE: sitemap

Lichman, Mark Eugene
Thanks for this, looks great on the runners site.

When trying this out I get the popup message:
Could not load map at
URL:"http://lcswiki/xwiki/bin/download/Main/MindMap/Main_WebHome.mm"
(Sorry, intranet only)

Once I click OK in the popup and then update, it does correctly attach a file to
the page and I can view this file in Freemind and it looks correct in Freemind
but does not display within the wiki.

What am I doing wrong? This looks like a great feature and I'd love to get it
working on my site.

Please help.

Thanks,

- Mark

On 9/3/05, Cody Burleson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Could you also try to document how to use the code your posted for the benefit
of all? An ideal format would be:

> 1. How to use the code
> 2. The code (snippet)
> 3. A working example (preview) of the results

Done

--
portable : 06.73.20.11.49
http://www.jeremi.info
http://www.xwiki.com - http://www.moovement.com
skype: jeremi23

Re: sitemap

jeremi joslin
are you sure it's the good URL?
Are you on the port 8080?

Jérémi

Using a DNS entry (http://lcswiki will load the main xwiki page), tomcat is set
on port 80. The sites main url is: "http://lcswiki/xwiki/bin/view/Main/WebHome".

On 9/8/05, Lichman, Mark Eugene <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Thanks for this, looks great on the runners site.
>
> When trying this out I get the popup message:
> Could not load map at
> URL:"http://lcswiki/xwiki/bin/download/Main/MindMap/Main_WebHome.mm"
> (Sorry, intranet only)
>
> Once I click OK in the popup and then update, it does correctly attach a file

> the page and I can view this file in Freemind and it looks correct in Freemind
> but does not display within the wiki.
>
> What am I doing wrong? This looks like a great feature and I'd love to get it
> working on my site.
>
> Please help.
>
> Thanks,
>
> - Mark

I have no ideas!
is "Main_WebHome.mm" is the name of your attached mindmap?

Jérémi
On 9/8/05, Lichman, Mark Eugene <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Using a DNS entry (http://lcswiki will load the main xwiki page), tomcat is set
> on port 80. The sites main url is: "http://lcswiki/xwiki/bin/view/Main/WebHome".

Yes, "Main_WebHome.mm" is the name of the attached mindmap.

Could there be an authentication conflict with how the file is getting attached
and the DNS service?

is "Main_WebHome.mm" is the name of your attached mindmap?

Jérémi
On 9/8/05, Lichman, Mark Eugene <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Using a DNS entry (http://lcswiki will load the main xwiki page), tomcat is
set
> on port 80. The sites main url is:
"http://lcswiki/xwiki/bin/view/Main/WebHome".

Some further developments. It looks as if the font is being set to null
somewhere (according to Java Console), haven't been able to figure out where
yet.