stable release of xwiki?

Hiller, Dean
stable release of xwiki?

I am using 0.9.840, and I seem to be running into all kinds of exceptions and problems.  I tried the mail plugin and got it working, but the registrations do not survive a restart for some reason.  Anyone know of a wiki that has

1. Email notification
2. Locking and timeout of editing(I miss the counter in MoinMoin that says 10 minutes left, 9 minutes, etc).  XWiki does not seem to timeout

3. pdf capability
4. roadmap to have WYSIWYG

and all the normal versioning, diffing, etc.

thanks,
dean

Re: stable release of xwiki?

Ludovic Dubost

We have started working on planning the next release. I suggest you join
the developer list to be part of the discussion on the mandatory
features/fix for the next few releases. We would need help on the
"product marketing" if not the development.

The WYSIWYG is the number 1 priority
eMail notification plugin updates is not yet on the map
Locking seems to be a bug so should be a priority
PDF capability it depends which one

Ludovic