subversion server version

Matthew Conway
Any chance we can get the subversion server upgraded?  I'm having
trouble creating an ssh connection to it from within eclipse.  This
thread details it:
http://subclipse.tigris.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=users&msgNo=3702

Matt

Re: subversion server version

kaaloo
Hi Mathew,

I've emailed the ObjectWeb folks about this issue just now.  I'm also getting similar messages from Subversion going through JavaSVN.  Let's see what they say...

Luis.

--
Luis Arias
http://www.xwiki.com

On Sep 7, 2005, at 12:31 PM, Luis Arias wrote:

> Hi Mathew,
>
> I've emailed the ObjectWeb folks about this issue just now.  I'm
> also getting similar messages from Subversion going through
> JavaSVN.  Let's see what they say...

I diid manage to get subversion working within eclipse for this
repository - just had to uuse the ObjectWeb admin tool to add my ssh
public key to my ObjectWeb account.  Now when subclipse uses JavaHL/
ssh to connect to the repository, it uses my ssh keys to do the
login, and thus I don't need to use JavaSVN to do the authentication
(though this would be better/faster as its all in process).  If you
want to do this, make sure the svn repository url in eclipse has your
user name in it, e.g. svn+ssh://[hidden email]/
svnroot/xwiki

Here are the objectweb instructions for uploading your ssh key:
http://openccm.objectweb.org/doc/cvs_guide.html#Authentification

Matt