suigeneris lib for java 1.4

Resolve Test
I've just upgraded to rev 1122 and it seems like the apache commons jrcs has been replaced by suigeneris. The lib however is not working with jre1.4. Does someone have a lib for 1.4? The suigeneris.org site seems to keep timing out for me :(

Thanks
Duke

Re: suigeneris lib for java 1.4

I've attached the 0.3.0 source code on xwiki.org
http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/download/DevGuide/Libraries/jrcs-full-0.3.0.zip

I don't have time to build a 1.4 version. If you do it, you should
commit it.

Ludovic

Duke Tantiprasut a écrit :

> I've just upgraded to rev 1122 and it seems like the apache commons
> jrcs has been replaced by suigeneris. The lib however is not working
> with jre1.4. Does someone have a lib for 1.4? The suigeneris.org
> <http://suigeneris.org> site seems to keep timing out for me :(
>
> Thanks
> Duke

Re: suigeneris lib for java 1.4