table border in xwiki

walido
Hi,
i maked a copy of an html page into an xwiki page but i have this problem with tables that appears with blue border around the text but the  and no way to make this border invisible
what should i do
thanks for helping me on this one :)

Re: table border in xwiki

Steven Calkins
Hi,

        We had the same difficulty and resolved it by writing the style of each cell element locally, this had the effect of overriding the earlier settings of Xwiki. If there is a more elegant solution without overriding the entire CSS of Xwiki, I'd like to know.

Greetings,

Steven Calkins

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----