using XAR pages to modify user details

Radu Danciu
Could anybody point me towards some documentation about how to write/use xar files?

Thanks,
Radu

Re: using XAR pages to modify user details

tharindu jayasuriya
http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/UserGuide/Applications

http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/ImportExport

(in case you haven't already come across these)

xwiki-users list might help too...

- Tharindu

On 7/12/07, Radu Danciu < [hidden email]> wrote:
Could anybody point me towards some documentation about how to write/use xar files?

Thanks,
Radu

Re: using XAR pages to modify user details

ebullient
The (standalone) Packager Application is a little dusty, it needs to
be integrated with the Packager apps that are part of core: but this
app at least allows you to (manually) specify a set of pages you want
to export as a xar.. in addition to a package name, version, etc.

http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Code/PackagerApplication

On 7/12/07, tharindu jayasuriya <[hidden email]> wrote:

> http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/UserGuide/Applications
>
> http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/ImportExport
>
> (in case you haven't already come across these)
>
> xwiki-users list might help too...
>
> - Tharindu
>

> On 7/12/07, Radu Danciu < [hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Could anybody point me towards some documentation about how to write/use
> xar files?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Radu
> >

> > --
> > You receive this message as a subscriber of the [hidden email]

> You receive this message as a subscriber of the [hidden email]

'Waste of a good apple' -Samwise Gamgee