using embed or iframe to display an external site

using embed or iframe to display an external site

pinkerp
I have been trying to use the html macro to be able to use embed or
iframe to display an external site within a wiki page.  I have a Prezi,
but want to display it in the context of the wiki page, rather than
linking to it on its own.

I had posted before about having an issue with this, and the reply was
someone who has it working - I used his code (actually the same as mine)
but it still isn't working.

Is there other dependencies, such as in the back end that would affect
this?
Ideas??

Running xwiki 4.2 (cannot upgrade at this time due to custom app...)

Paul Pinkerton
KnowledgeNow Project Lead

Re: using embed or iframe to display an external site

Marius Dumitru Florea
Have you tried {{html clean="false"}}? The HTML macro cleans its content by
default. You should check if the generated HTML (right click + view page
source, from view mode) is as you expect.

Hope this helps,
Marius