version summary

Matthew Conway
I've noticed that the version number (correctly) gets bumped for
every new comment or image upload.  However, I would like a means to
show a list of revisions for _just_ content changes, i.e. exlude the
revisions which were created for new comments and attachments.  How
would I do this in some velocity code?
Thanks,

Matt

Re: version summary

You will need to compare content of each version to see that it hasn't
changed and exclude it from the list
Something like

#if(rev1doc.content!=rev2doc.content)
show revision