[vote] Allow sandbox access to Julien Maire

[vote] Allow sandbox access to Julien Maire

Julien Maire is currently working on XWiki Concerto (deals with
integrating P2P technologies into XWiki, see http://concerto.xwiki.com/
), and he has some code regarding synchronization among peers and
content replication.

I'd like to vote him as a sandbox committer, so that he can place his
code in the XWiki repository.

Here's my +1
http://purl.org/net/sergiu/

Re: [vote] Allow sandbox access to Julien Maire

On Feb 26, 2008, at 2:37 PM, Sergiu Dumitriu wrote:

> Hi devs,
>
> Julien Maire is currently working on XWiki Concerto (deals with
> integrating P2P technologies into XWiki, see http://
> concerto.xwiki.com/
> ), and he has some code regarding synchronization among peers and
> content replication.
>
> I'd like to vote him as a sandbox committer, so that he can place his
> code in the XWiki repository.

Before voting I'd like to know what code will be put there, whether
it'll be integrated into the xwiki platform later on, etc. In essence
what's the final target for this code?

Is this about XWoot (http://concerto.xwiki.com/xwiki/bin/view/XWoot/
plan) ?

Vincent Massol wrote:

> On Feb 26, 2008, at 2:37 PM, Sergiu Dumitriu wrote:
>
>> Hi devs,
>>
>> Julien Maire is currently working on XWiki Concerto (deals with
>> integrating P2P technologies into XWiki, see http://
>> concerto.xwiki.com/
>> ), and he has some code regarding synchronization among peers and
>> content replication.
>>
>> I'd like to vote him as a sandbox committer, so that he can place his
>> code in the XWiki repository.
>
> Before voting I'd like to know what code will be put there, whether
> it'll be integrated into the xwiki platform later on, etc. In essence
> what's the final target for this code?
>
> Is this about XWoot (http://concerto.xwiki.com/xwiki/bin/view/XWoot/
> plan) ?

I don't think it will be part of the core platform, but a module in the
future P2P XWiki product. He said it is already an independent maven module.

Yes, it is related to XWoot. I think Stéphane has more details about this.

On Feb 26, 2008, at 3:16 PM, Sergiu Dumitriu wrote:

> Vincent Massol wrote:
>> On Feb 26, 2008, at 2:37 PM, Sergiu Dumitriu wrote:
>>
>>> Hi devs,
>>>
>>> Julien Maire is currently working on XWiki Concerto (deals with
>>> integrating P2P technologies into XWiki, see http://
>>> concerto.xwiki.com/
>>> ), and he has some code regarding synchronization among peers and
>>> content replication.
>>>
>>> I'd like to vote him as a sandbox committer, so that he can place
>>> his
>>> code in the XWiki repository.
>>
>> Before voting I'd like to know what code will be put there, whether
>> it'll be integrated into the xwiki platform later on, etc. In essence
>> what's the final target for this code?
>>
>> Is this about XWoot (http://concerto.xwiki.com/xwiki/bin/view/XWoot/
>> plan) ?
>
> I don't think it will be part of the core platform, but a module in
> the
> future P2P XWiki product. He said it is already an independent maven
> module.

ok +1

> Yes, it is related to XWoot. I think Stéphane has more details about
> this.

Re: [vote] Allow sandbox access to Julien Maire

Jerome Velociter
+1

Jerome

> Hi devs,
>
> Julien Maire is currently working on XWiki Concerto (deals with
> integrating P2P technologies into XWiki, see http://concerto.xwiki.com/
> ), and he has some code regarding synchronization among peers and
> content replication.
>
> I'd like to vote him as a sandbox committer, so that he can place his
> code in the XWiki repository.
>
> Here's my +1
> --
> Sergiu Dumitriu
> http://purl.org/net/sergiu/

Re: [vote] Allow sandbox access to Julien Maire

Jean-Vincent Drean
+1

On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 2:37 PM, Sergiu Dumitriu <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi devs,
>
>  Julien Maire is currently working on XWiki Concerto (deals with
>  integrating P2P technologies into XWiki, see http://concerto.xwiki.com/
>  ), and he has some code regarding synchronization among peers and
>  content replication.
>
>  I'd like to vote him as a sandbox committer, so that he can place his
>  code in the XWiki repository.
>
>  Here's my +1
>  --
>  Sergiu Dumitriu
>  http://purl.org/net/sergiu/

Re: [vote] Allow sandbox access to Julien Maire

Stéphane Laurière-6

Sergiu Dumitriu wrote:

> Hi devs,
>
> Julien Maire is currently working on XWiki Concerto (deals with
> integrating P2P technologies into XWiki, see http://concerto.xwiki.com/
> ), and he has some code regarding synchronization among peers and
> content replication.
>
> I'd like to vote him as a sandbox committer, so that he can place his
> code in the XWiki repository.
>
> Here's my +1

+1

More information about XWoot is available from there (in French):
http://concerto.xwiki.com/xwiki/bin/view/XWoot/plan

Stéphane

--
Stéphane Laurière
[hidden email]

XWiki http://www.xwiki.com
http://concerto.xwiki.com
http://nepomuk.semanticdesktop.org

Sergiu Dumitriu wrote:

> Hi devs,
>
> Julien Maire is currently working on XWiki Concerto (deals with
> integrating P2P technologies into XWiki, see http://concerto.xwiki.com/
> ), and he has some code regarding synchronization among peers and
> content replication.
>
> I'd like to vote him as a sandbox committer, so that he can place his
> code in the XWiki repository.
>
> Here's my +1

Result:
5 +1, 1 non-binding +1, no negative votes.
http://purl.org/net/sergiu/