xwiki Menu

Bob Mixon [SPS MVP]

All,

I am still having some troubles with the left vertical Menu on my site.  There seems to be 2 menus defined and I can only edit 1 of them.  The home page Menu has a different look than the other pages.  When I edit the Menu it only changes the Home page.  Can someone please tell me what I need to do to get this fixed?

Thank you!

KM, BPM, Intranet and Portal Technologies

The Possibilities are Endless

Bob Mixon
Microsoft SharePoint Portal Server MVP

[hidden email]
http://bobmixon.xwiki.com/
Skype ID:brm1999

Add me to your address book... Want a signature like this?

Re: xwiki Menu

Ludovic Dubost

You both have a default Menu for the XWiki
http://bobmixon.xwiki.com/xwiki/bin/view/XWiki/Menu

and a Menu for the space Main
http://bobmixon.xwiki.com/xwiki/bin/view/Main/Menu

The menu for the space Main overrides the default Menu when it exist
You can delete the one for the space Main if you only want one for the
whole site.

Ludovic

Bob Mixon a écrit :

> All,
>

> I am still having some troubles with the left vertical Menu on my
> site.  There seems to be 2 menus defined and I can only edit 1 of
> them.  The home page Menu has a different look than the other pages.
>  When I edit the Menu it only changes the Home page.  Can someone
> please tell me what I need to do to get this fixed?
>

> Thank you!
>

> */KM, BPM, Intranet and Portal Technologies <http://bobmixon.xwiki.com>/*
>
> The Possibilities are Endless <http://bobmixon.xwiki.com>
>
> *Bob Mixon
> */Microsoft SharePoint Portal Server MVP/*
> *
> [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
> http://bobmixon.xwiki.com/
> Skype ID:brm1999
>

> /Add me to your address book... /
> <https://www.plaxo.com/add_me?u=30065756390&v0=1965978&k0=1714165761>/Want
> a signature like this? / <http://www.plaxo.com/signature>

Re: xwiki Menu

jeremi joslin
On 1/7/06, Bob Mixon <[hidden email]> wrote:

> All,
>

> I am still having some troubles with the left vertical Menu on my site.  There seems to be 2 menus defined and I can only edit 1 of them.  The home page Menu has a different look than the other pages.  When I edit the Menu it only changes the Home page.  Can someone please tell me what I need to do to get this fixed?
>

> Thank you!

there is 2 system for the menu:
* 1 specific of each space
* 1 for the whole wiki in the space XWiki

in your wiki, when you click on the edit button of your wiki, you edit
the Menu of the Main space.
For having the same menu every where remove
http://bobmixon.xwiki.com/xwiki/bin/view/Main/Menu
and edit http://bobmixon.xwiki.com/xwiki/bin/view/XWiki/Menu

Jeremi
--
Blog: http://www.jeremi.info
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/profile?viewProfile=&key=1437724

Re: xwiki Menu

Ludovic Dubost

Same response from different points in the world in the same minute.

Jeremi:

Ludovic:

        by smtp1-g19.free.fr (Postfix) with ESMTP id B9DE05D9DC
        for <[hidden email]>; Sat,  7 Jan 2006 10:12:08 +0100 (CET)

I beat you by 37 seconds Jeremi ! Europe rulez over China !

Ludovic

jeremi joslin a écrit :

> On 1/7/06, Bob Mixon <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

>> All,
>>

>> I am still having some troubles with the left vertical Menu on my site.  There seems to be 2 menus defined and I can only edit 1 of them.  The home page Menu has a different look than the other pages.  When I edit the Menu it only changes the Home page.  Can someone please tell me what I need to do to get this fixed?
>>

>> Thank you!
>>

> there is 2 system for the menu:
> * 1 specific of each space
> * 1 for the whole wiki in the space XWiki
>
> in your wiki, when you click on the edit button of your wiki, you edit
> the Menu of the Main space.
> For having the same menu every where remove
> http://bobmixon.xwiki.com/xwiki/bin/view/Main/Menu
> and edit http://bobmixon.xwiki.com/xwiki/bin/view/XWiki/Menu
>

> Jeremi
> --
> Blog: http://www.jeremi.info
> LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/profile?viewProfile=&key=1437724
> http://www.xwiki.org
> skype: jeremi23 -- msn et gtalk : [hidden email]

RE: xwiki Menu

Bob Mixon [SPS MVP]
Thank you -- that solved it!

Bob Mixon