xwiki activity stream is very very slow, and the user profile.

xwiki activity stream is very very slow, and the user profile.

kirbyzhou
xwiki activity stream is very very slow

My 4.1.3 instance performance is not acceptable.
It takes me more than 10 seconds to display the activity stream.

Is there a simple workaround to remove 'activity stream' from user profile view?
I have already remove 'activity stream' from WebHome.

✉ Kirby Zhou

Re: xwiki activity stream is very very slow, and the user profile.

Jérôme Velociter
Hi,

Can you give us more details about your installation ? Database you use,
etc.

Thanks,
Jerome

On 08/09/2012 07:07 AM, Kirby Zhou wrote:

> xwiki activity stream is very very slow
>
> My 4.1.3 instance performance is not acceptable.
> It takes me more than 10 seconds to display the activity stream.
>
> Is there a simple workaround to remove 'activity stream' from user profile view?
> I have already remove 'activity stream' from WebHome.
>
> ✉ Kirby Zhou

Peace,
—Jerome