xwiki & oracle

divil
hello!

 i'm trying do get xwiki to work with an oracle database for a projekt i
 do at my university (university linz, Austria). i did several researches
 on this topic but couldn't find any useful howto or starting-point.

 it would help me a lot if someone could provide me with some information
and
 tips or even a little howto on this topic!

 thanks in advance,
 florian

--
Highspeed-Freiheit. Bei GMX superg?nstig, z.B. GMX DSL_Cityflat,
DSL-Flatrate f?r nur 4,99 Euro/Monat*  http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl

Re: xwiki & oracle

There is not much on this except that you need:

1/ the latest oracle JDBC drivers (10g)
2/ Use the import/export feature to load you initial xwiki database in
Oracle
http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/Backup

Ludovic