[xwiki-contrib] New extension proposal : application-pagelogs

[xwiki-contrib] New extension proposal : application-pagelogs

caubin
Hi devs,

As part of the annual XWiki SAS Hackaton, we propose with Vincent to create
a contrib extension "application-pagelogs" that will display the rendering
logs of a page within the page itself.

Repository : xwiki-contrib/application-pagelogs
JIRA ID : PAGELOGS

Thanks,
Clément

Re: [xwiki-contrib] New extension proposal : application-pagelogs

Note: we created the repo and jira + did some commits for a first version.