xwiki evaluation (was : A question about xwiki Copyright)

xwiki evaluation (was : A question about xwiki Copyright)

François Le Droff
Hi guys,

If I asked the question below, yesterday, that's because I was working on a xwiki evaluation based on the open-source method qsos. Indeed, in the generic section of the qsos evaluation grid, such a question is raised.

Anyway, here are link to qsos site: <a href="http://www.qsos.org" target="_blank" onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)">http://www.qsos.org
and my latest entry on xwiki qsos evaluation: <a href="http://www.qsos.org/?p=19" target="_blank" onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)"> http://www.qsos.org/?p=19

I'm waiting for your feedback !
Cheers,

François Le Droff

On 10/25/06, François Le Droff <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I wanted to know more about xwiki copyright.
I read in the source files the following statement:

"Copyright 2006, XpertNet SARL, and individual contributors as indicated by the contributors.txt."

But I cant find this file "contributors.txt."

Could someone give me a hint ?

Whose owning the copyright ? xpernet only ? or xpernet + individuals ?

Thanks,
Cheers,

--

François Le Droff

--

François Le Droff

Re: xwiki evaluation (was : A question about xwiki Copyright)

jeremi joslin-2
Hi Francois,
The copyright is owned by XpertNet and the contributors.

The file contributors.txt has never been created. The contributors can
be find on the header of each files. If someone wants to create it and
add himself, feel free.

tell us when you will have finish your evaluation.

jeremi

On 10/26/06, François Le Droff <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> If I asked the question below, yesterday, that's because I was working on a
> xwiki evaluation based on the open-source method qsos. Indeed, in the
> generic section of the qsos evaluation grid, such a question is raised.
>
> Anyway, here are link to qsos site: http://www.qsos.org
> and my latest entry on xwiki qsos evaluation: http://www.qsos.org/?p=19
>
> I'm waiting for your feedback !
> Cheers,
>
> François Le Droff
>
> On 10/25/06, François Le Droff < [hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I wanted to know more about xwiki copyright.
> > I read in the source files the following statement:
> >
> > "Copyright 2006, XpertNet SARL, and individual contributors as indicated
> by the contributors.txt."
> >
> > But I cant find this file "contributors.txt."
> >
> > Could someone give me a hint ?
> >
> > Whose owning the copyright ? xpernet only ? or xpernet + individuals ?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Cheers,
> >
> > --
> >
> > François Le Droff
> > http://www.droff.com
> >

> --
>
> François Le Droff
> http://www.droff.com
>

> --
> You receive this message as a subscriber of the [hidden email]

jeremi

Re: xwiki evaluation (was : A question about xwiki Copyright)

François Le Droff
The evaluation sheet is available on the qsos site:
As stated in the qsos blog entry:
http://www.qsos.org/?p=19

you have an html and qsos xml format of it here
http://www.qsos.org/sheets/wiki/

The html view is to be worked on, as it's not showing explicitely all the qsos xml content.

Cheers,
François