xwiki in a cluster test installation

tsuter
Hey all,

Just to let you know that the test xwiki we set up in our server cluster
didn't go well.  However, we are installing as a stand alone and we
would like to know as soon as the it is cluster ready.

Thanks,
Tim

Re: xwiki in a cluster test installation

jeremi joslin
On 9/8/05, Tim Suter <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> Just to let you know that the test xwiki we set up in our server cluster
> didn't go well.  However, we are installing as a stand alone and we
> would like to know as soon as the it is cluster ready.
Hi,
You are welcome to help us.
We are thinking on it, but it's not our priority fo the moment. If you
want, we can help you by telling you what you have to change.

Jérémi

--
portable : 06.73.20.11.49
http://www.jeremi.info