xwiki is down completely

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

xwiki is down completely

Bob Mixon [SPS MVP]

I am trying to get to my site, even tried www.xwiki.com and both are non-responsive.  Anyone else encountering the same?

 

 

KM, BPM, Intranet and Portal Technologies

The Possibilities are Endless
Bob Mixon
[hidden email]
http://bobmixon.xwiki.com/
Skype ID:brm1999

 

 

Add me to your address book... Want a signature like this? 

 



--
You receive this message as a subscriber of the [hidden email] mailing list.
To unsubscribe: mailto:[hidden email]
For general help: mailto:[hidden email]?subject=help
ObjectWeb mailing lists service home page: http://www.objectweb.org/wws
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: xwiki is down completely

zuzur
Hey Bob,

we are suffering a black out after a downtime that should have lasted only from 6 to 8 EST today.

We are doing our best to resolve the problem as fast as possible, can't give an estimate of when it will be back up.

Erwan

On 12/30/05, Bob Mixon <[hidden email]> wrote:

I am trying to get to my site, even tried <a href="http://www.xwiki.com/" target="_blank" onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)"> www.xwiki.com and both are non-responsive.  Anyone else encountering the same?

 

 

<a href="http://bobmixon.xwiki.com" target="_blank" onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)"> KM, BPM, Intranet and Portal Technologies

<a href="http://bobmixon.xwiki.com" target="_blank" onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)"> The Possibilities are Endless
Bob Mixon
[hidden email]
<a href="http://bobmixon.xwiki.com/" target="_blank" onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)">http://bobmixon.xwiki.com/
Skype ID:brm1999

 

 

<a href="https://www.plaxo.com/add_me?u=30065756390&amp;v0=1965978&amp;k0=1714165761" target="_blank" onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)"> Add me to your address book... <a href="http://www.plaxo.com/signature" target="_blank" onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)"> Want a signature like this? 

 



--
You receive this message as a subscriber of the [hidden email] mailing list.
To unsubscribe: mailto: [hidden email]
For general help: mailto:[hidden email]?subject=help
ObjectWeb mailing lists service home page: <a onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)" href="http://www.objectweb.org/wws" target="_blank">http://www.objectweb.org/wws





--
You receive this message as a subscriber of the [hidden email] mailing list.
To unsubscribe: mailto:[hidden email]
For general help: mailto:[hidden email]?subject=help
ObjectWeb mailing lists service home page: http://www.objectweb.org/wws
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: xwiki is down completely

Ludovic Dubost
In reply to this post by Bob Mixon [SPS MVP]

Hi,

XWiki.com is back up. There was a migration that should have been short
that took longer than expected.
I'll send more information later.

Sorry about this problem
Ludovic

Bob Mixon a écrit :

>
> I am trying to get to my site, even tried www.xwiki.com
> <http://www.xwiki.com/> and both are non-responsive.  Anyone else
> encountering the same?
>
>  
>
>  
>
> */KM, BPM, Intranet and Portal Technologies <http://bobmixon.xwiki.com>/*
>
> The Possibilities are Endless <http://bobmixon.xwiki.com>
> *Bob Mixon*
> [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
> http://bobmixon.xwiki.com/
> Skype ID:brm1999
>
>
>
>  
>
>  
>
> /Add me to your address book... /
> <https://www.plaxo.com/add_me?u=30065756390&v0=1965978&k0=1714165761>/Want
> a signature like this? / <http://www.plaxo.com/signature>
>
>  
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>
> --
> You receive this message as a subscriber of the [hidden email] mailing list.
> To unsubscribe: mailto:[hidden email]
> For general help: mailto:[hidden email]?subject=help
> ObjectWeb mailing lists service home page: http://www.objectweb.org/wws
>  

--
Ludovic Dubost
XPertNet: http://www.xpertnet.fr/
Blog: http://www.ludovic.org/blog/
XWiki: http://www.xwiki.com
Skype: ldubost AIM: nvludo Yahoo: ludovic




--
You receive this message as a subscriber of the [hidden email] mailing list.
To unsubscribe: mailto:[hidden email]
For general help: mailto:[hidden email]?subject=help
ObjectWeb mailing lists service home page: http://www.objectweb.org/wws
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

RE: xwiki is down completely

Bob Mixon [SPS MVP]
Most excellent news! :)

Sincerely,
 
Bob Mixon
[hidden email]
http://bobmixon.xwiki.com
 
-----Original Message-----
From: Ludovic Dubost [mailto:[hidden email]]
Sent: Friday, December 30, 2005 9:58 AM
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Re: [xwiki-users] xwiki is down completely


Hi,

XWiki.com is back up. There was a migration that should have been short
that took longer than expected.
I'll send more information later.

Sorry about this problem
Ludovic

Bob Mixon a écrit :

>
> I am trying to get to my site, even tried www.xwiki.com
> <http://www.xwiki.com/> and both are non-responsive.  Anyone else
> encountering the same?
>
>  
>
>  
>
> */KM, BPM, Intranet and Portal Technologies <http://bobmixon.xwiki.com>/*
>
> The Possibilities are Endless <http://bobmixon.xwiki.com>
> *Bob Mixon*
> [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
> http://bobmixon.xwiki.com/
> Skype ID:brm1999
>
>
>
>  
>
>  
>
> /Add me to your address book... /
> <https://www.plaxo.com/add_me?u=30065756390&v0=1965978&k0=1714165761>/Want

> a signature like this? / <http://www.plaxo.com/signature>
>
>  
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>
> --
> You receive this message as a subscriber of the [hidden email]
mailing list.
> To unsubscribe: mailto:[hidden email]
> For general help: mailto:[hidden email]?subject=help
> ObjectWeb mailing lists service home page: http://www.objectweb.org/wws
>  


--
Ludovic Dubost
XPertNet: http://www.xpertnet.fr/
Blog: http://www.ludovic.org/blog/
XWiki: http://www.xwiki.com
Skype: ldubost AIM: nvludo Yahoo: ludovic






--
You receive this message as a subscriber of the [hidden email] mailing list.
To unsubscribe: mailto:[hidden email]
For general help: mailto:[hidden email]?subject=help
ObjectWeb mailing lists service home page: http://www.objectweb.org/wws