xwiki.org Offline

laurin1
http://www.xwiki.org is offline.

is page (http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/WebHome) is currently offline. However, because the site uses CloudFlare's Always Online(tm) technology you can continue to surf a snapshot of the site. We will keep checking in the background and, as soon as the site comes back, you will automatically be served the live version. Always Online(tm) is powered by CloudFlare<https://www.cloudflare.com/5xx-error-landing?utm_source=ao_banner> | Hide this Alert<javascript:void(null);>

Keith Davis - MCSA, ZCE
P.R.I.D.E. - I.T. Director / Senior Developer
www.pridedallas.com<http://www.pridedallas.com/>
Mobile (214) 906-5183

Re: xwiki.org Offline

Hi Keith,

Yes xwiki.org restarts from time to time (we know we have an issue with the watchlist that we need to fix for example). When xwiki.org is down, if you wait a few minutes, you’ll see it’ll restart by itself.