xwiki.org ergonomy

jeremi joslin
I started to design a new ergonomy more simple, more common for the XWiki wiki.

take a look at :
http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Dev/NewErgoXWiki
I'm waiting for your feedback.

Jérémi
--
Blog: http://www.jeremi.info
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/profile?viewProfile=&key=1437724

Re: [xwiki-users] xwiki.org ergonomy

Yes it looks nice. It makes sense to switch back to 2 columns. The info
in the toolbar should probably go in a collapsable toolbar which should
be collapsed by default.
Concerning the look we have multiple possibilities:

1/ Either a new skin
2/ Either the same as xwiki.com but with different colors

Ludovic