[xwiki-users] XWiki hosting totally free

[xwiki-users] XWiki hosting totally free

jeremi joslin
Hi,
I don't know if all of you read Ludo's blog or XWiki's blog, so I send
you the news.
http://www.xwiki.com/xwiki/bin/view/Blog/XWikDotComNowFreeForPublicAndPrivateUse

XWiki is becoming totally free, but without support from XpertNet. The
free hosting is community supported and we do not provide any official
support for this platform.

for support you should look into our hosting offers:
http://www.xwiki.com/xwiki/bin/view/Company/HostingOffering

Jérémi
--
Blog: http://www.jeremi.info