xwiki with active directory ldap getting error Error: Invalid credentials

xwiki with active directory ldap getting error Error: Invalid credentials

sivasai
Hello all,

while I configuring ldap with xwiki i am getting an error like this "Error: Invalid credentials".

I was updated few things in xwiki for ldap

xwiki.authentication.authclass= com.xpn.xwiki.user.impl.LDAP.XWikiLDAPAuthServiceImpl
xwiki.authentication.ldap=1
 xwiki.authentication.ldap.server=ip address
xwiki.authentication.ldap.port=389
xwiki.authentication.ldap.bind_DN=cn={0},cn=hubble1,dc=corp,dc=miraclesoft,dc=com
 xwiki.authentication.ldap.bind_pass={1}
xwiki.authentication.ldap.base_DN=dc=corp,dc=miraclesoft,dc=com
xwiki.authentication.ldap.user_search_fmt=({0}={1})
xwiki.authentication.ldap.UID_attr=cn
xwiki.authentication.ldap.group_memberfields=member,uniqueMember,memberUid
xwiki.authentication.ldap.fields_mapping=cn,last_name=sn,first_name=givenName,email=mail
xwiki.authentication.ldap.update_user=1

These are things I was modified in xwiki.cfg file. After these modifications I was getting that error could you plz suggest any solution.